WiseNetwork recruit: software developers
We are looking for permanent software developers. Feel free to join our growing team to develop and digitalize the tools of the future.
We digitalize the operations of companies
WiseNetwork Oy is a company that started operations in 2013, and is based in Pori. In addition, we currently have employees in Mikkeli, Tampere, Hyvinkää, and Malmö, Sweden. We are a pioneer in the comprehensive digitization of corporate business.
Our main product is the CRM-driven WisePlatform, which includes all the main functions of companies: website publishing system, customer relationship management, marketing, sales, and financial management.
All functionalities are developed and manufactured by WiseNetwork, and operate in the same system, with the same logics and user IDs.
Our customers include for instance hockey league teams, chambers of commerce, energy companies, golf clubs as well as gyms and sports centers.
We are looking for software developers
Thanks to our wide range of services, the work tasks will also be diverse. For example, software design, application development, programming, and testing on the backend and frontend side are available.
What we expect from the applicant
- Willingness to develop and learn something new
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Self-initiative and the ability to see the big pictures
Experience from the following is considered an advantage
- Object-oriented PHP programming
- AngularJS programming
- MySQL databases
- Frontend development
- Linux, Apache, Nginx
- Cloud environments e.g. Google Cloud, Amazon AWS
What we offer you
Permanent employment - we invest in long-term employment and job satisfaction.
- An international workplace - our rapidly growing and developing company has just begun to internationalize.
- Development opportunities - we offer the opportunity to develop and grow with the company.
- Flexible work hours - You get to decide which times work best for your own schedule. Start work early or later, the most important thing is that they get done.
- Opportunity to work remotely - work from a place that suits you. However, we will be happy to see you in the office as well, if the situation allows.
- A nice work community - our work community could be described as youthful and relaxed. When you work with us you can always be yourself.
- Employees as owners - we also have employees as owners. Skilled staff is a resource we want to hold on to. By showing their skills, every employee has the opportunity to become a partner in the company.
- Drinks and food - enjoy refreshments from our shared fridge and participate in our weekly Friday lunch (lunch club currently available in Pori and Mikkeli).
Our office is located in Pori, but as a software developer you can work flexibly from anywhere in Southern Finland. However, we require readiness to travel for training (for example, to Pori) if necessary and agreed on.
Fill in the application form on this page and attach your CV.
Act quickly, as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
We will be happy to tell you more, so feel free to contact our Development Director Lasse Myöhänen.